-100 club 6/19

Options
Just hit the big -100lbs loss as of Sunday.

October 2021 starting weight 400lbs

December 2021 320lbs

Unfortunately was hospitalized for 2 months non related to nineteen or weight. Infection in neck/lower jaw/tonsil. 5 back to back surgeries.

December 23rd discharged 304lbs

January 2022 recovery at home liquid diet still

January 2022 about half way allowed to eat solids again

February 2022 to April 2022 4/20

Was eating and recovering to gain my strength back. Started 4/20 at 320lbs, I was happy.

Today June 19th 2022 I hit 300lbs naked on my scale. This is me at my dry weight (no water retention) take the W.

***I weigh my self every day for data. Monday thru Friday. Sat and Sunday I sleep in longer. Sundays are my lowest weigh in day.

Expect my weight to flux between 300 and 305 this week as I get back to the work week.

My routine listed below:

6 day work out week with full body work outs 1.5hrs

Sunday rest

3 chest/bicep
3 back/Tricep
3 legs

2 sets warm up low weight, focus on the motion
2 set 5-8 reps heavy weight
1 set failure medium weight (half reps okay)
1 set failure slightly lower than your medium weight (half reps okay)

Work outs include drop sets every day

This won’t work for everyone this is what I found effective for my self as my goal is to gain muscle while losing weight. And the gym is stupid crowded so I have to target everything at once or else I’ll be standing around.

30min of steep Incline walking starting at 1.5mph and increasing to 2mph depending on how I feel. This is the 2nd biggest contributor to the weight loss after food.

My calorie intake Monday thru Thursday is 1800 with Friday thru Sunday being 2000.

I don’t take any supplements.

Zero sugar Dr Pepper is the best. Don’t at me.

The occasional zero sugar Celsius heat gets me going after work pre work out. And it taste good especially creamsicle.

Sugar substitute helps cut down a lot of calories from meal receipts that need it. Being Asian a lot of our foods have that.

Eat what you enjoy. Makes losing weight easier.

Do workouts that you enjoy makes going to the gym easier.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

***anything I state is from my own experiences, results will not be the same for you.

Replies

• nymatnldy
    nymatnldy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just found this site. It beats paying Loseit.com $39.99 a year for the same information. I hope it works. Gained back 17 lbs that I lost . Was 357 before and got down to 166. Now I am above 180 standing at183.6. I wasn't paying attention to calories at all for the last 6 months. I don't want to gain anymore but I want to get down to 160. That is 23 pounds that need to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!