Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Why did you take away weight progress monitoring????

Options
entpcat
entpcat Posts: 1 Member
I must tell you how disappointed and unhappy I am with the "new look" My Fitness Pal app.

The worst thing for me is that you've taken away my ability to log in my weight on a daily basis. I used the app to help me lose 40 pounds about 10 years ago and to monitor my weight since then. Now I've lost the ability to do that with this new version.

Why you would take away something as basic as weight progress monitoring is beyond me. The "new dashboard" is useless to me and you've eliminated one of the most useful functions. I have used the app on my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. Fortunately I have not "upgraded" to the new app on my iPhone, so I still have weight progress monitoring there. I imagine it's only a matter of time until you figure out a way to force me to upgrade. Meantime, I will be searching for a new fitness app.

Could you please consider restoring the weight progress monitoring functionality?

Thank you
Jeff Hauer
1 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,151 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    They didn't remove the possibility to track your weight. Just scroll down the dashboard to the weight graph. Tap on the + sign to add a weigh-in, or tap on the graph itself to adjust the graph options and see the previous weigh-ins.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    Along with what @Lietchi said, click on dashboard, Progress and the graph is right there. I weigh in A LOT and see it easily. I LOVE LOVE seeing my weigh ins also by the number all listed in a row easier on my eyes.
This discussion has been closed.