I cannot add a post to my blog

aliaeb
aliaeb Posts: 4 Member
Hi Everyone! I've just decided to start blogging about my goal-setting and strategies, but when I click "Add Post," type out my blog entry, and hit "save," nothing seems to happen. I can't see any blog entries and it doesn't look like my blog is showing up in the community-wide list of blogs. Has this happened to anyone before? Not sure whether it's me or a tech glitch. I'm accessing MFP online from my computer.

Answers

• OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 218 Member
    I just checked mine, everything is okay... I even post pics. Check your preferences (mine's on My Friends Only)

• aliaeb
    aliaeb Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks! Changing my preferences doesn't seem to change anything.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,377 Member
    aliaeb wrote: »
    Thanks! Changing my preferences doesn't seem to change anything.

Many of us on the Spring 5% Challenge realized it's so much easier to first write our blogs into a document. MFP is working on bettering the blogs, but sometimes they do not go through. By first doing it as a document, we can just copy and paste it (Including pictures ,, all at the same time, copy and paste in it's entirety) . This way it's way more apt go to through. If you enjoying blogging have you heard that the Summer 5% Challenge is accepting new members? New teams are being formed now. We learn to have/keep healthy habits while exercising at our current level.

Are you looking for a way to get fit, lose weight, and have fun along the way? Check out the 2022 Summer 5% Challenge! Team members will work towards losing 5% of their starting weight in 8 weeks by participating in team challenges that focus on motivation, exercise & healthy lifestyle habits. Members in maintenance are also welcome. Come JOIN us to write your own success story! Let’s have fun, make new friends and get in shape! Start date Saturday, July 9th 2021. If you blog please mention the new challenge and invite your friends!

Don't wait till you reach your goal to be proud of yourself.

Be proud of every step you take to reach that goal.

A little progress each day adds up to big results.

Here's the link to join us if you'd like. We do enjoy our bloggers!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143186-2022-summer-5-challenge-community
This discussion has been closed.