Ladies with boobs! I need your help!

Options
SoDamnHungry
SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
I bought a backless dress and now I don't know what to do with my boobs. Going braless is not the most flattering option. What's your best method/product to help keep them afloat?

Replies

• chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    You women do this on purpose, don't you?
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have a bra that has a clear plastic strap across the back. I bought it in Debenhams (UK) - so I don't know if you could find something similar?
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    not knowing your cup size, can you get those uplift things? they cover your boobs but there are no straps I think they just stick on
  • bethfartman
    bethfartman Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I would either go braless or wear a bra with a cute coordinating pattern/color and just let it show in the back. I've tried those sticky bras and stuff, but they don't really work for me (might as well be braless.) You could try a bandeau top too, that might look ok if you can see it, but it doesn't really provide support.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've got a nice bra that fastens at the front for this very scenario.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Look for a convertible bra.

Oh and strapless dont work if your girls are a certain size.

They make the stick on bra thingies, but if youre bigger than a D cup I dont think they fit
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Sticky boobs. Do they still make those? The cups are sticky and no straps are needed.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    How backless is it? There are bras that have convertible straps. For example, if the dress wraps around your neck, you can make the bra secure just around your neck.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I don't dare go backless...
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Sticky boobs! Haha that's what I call them, I have no idea what they're actually called... but you can get them at most department stores. They're nude colored bra cups that just stick right onto your boobs via adhesive. They stay on pretty well and normally last for several wears as long as you wash them properly in between. Like this one:

silicone_stickonbra_large-235x300.jpg
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You women do this on purpose, don't you?

Last I checked, she said “ WOMEN WITH BOOBS “.
    Since you are niether, why bother commenting?
  • mrsek09
    mrsek09 Posts: 32
    Options
    Being a 34F, I can't help a lot from experience as strapless is NOT an option for me. There are options out there if you google "backless bra".
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help you. I have tried several things: pasty bras (don't stick well and came off before I had my dress on), bra with the back strap that goes low (closer to the waistline...but didn't offer support), etc. Most of them are highly dependent in how large a cup size you have.
  • hottie_in_training
    hottie_in_training Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I bought a backless dress and now I don't know what to do with my boobs. Going braless is not the most flattering option. What's your best method/product to help keep them afloat?

Go to a bra store. They have bras for backless dresses. There are other options as well. You can buy the specialty tape to tape your boobs in place. Hollywood uses the tape a lot both for backless dresses and others. They tape their boobs up and out :laugh:

Again, my suggestion is to go to your local bra store and tell them what you're looking for. I had to buy one years ago for a wedding and I ended up getting one at The Bay (in Canada). Fairly recent (within last 6 months) I've seen the tape at Marshalls (in Canada). Although, I can't imagine the tape being comfortable

Good luck
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    not knowing your cup size, can you get those uplift things? they cover your boobs but there are no straps I think they just stick on

For future reference, they're 34C. So not super huge, but definitely not tiny.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see thread like this I always wonder how many guys lurk in the shadows haha

but anyway I think someone already mentions it, the sticky bra thing would be your best bet since its backless.
  • whitney_simpson
    whitney_simpson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I use my nu-bra.

It feels funny at first but after a while i don't even feel it at all.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    i am willing to offer my 2 hands to help, LMAO.

Sorry i HAD to do that!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You look young enough the adhesive ones should work for your size. I seriously wonder if they would work for me since I'm 55, breast fed twice, and a 40D.