Starting over

Options
lmc1216
lmc1216 Posts: 3 Member
I lost 80 pounds about 4 years ago. I have had a couple of health issues since and have started and stopped several times. Is there a way I can erase everything and complete start over like I have never used this program? I would like to restart with a clean slate. Thanks.

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,320 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There is not currently a data reset feature available for the program. We will definitely consider making this option available in a future update.

Our recommended option is to reset your starting date, weight and goals. As an alternative, you may delete your account and start over, but doing so will delete all of your information, and will require you to chose a new username.

You may access either option on our website at www.myfitnesspal.com. Mobile app users should log in using the same email address and password they use in the app.

Once you've logged in, If you would like to delete your account, click "My Home" then "Settings" then "Delete Account." Please note, if you are a Premium member, you will need to wait until your subscription ends before deleting your account, as Premium subscriptions are non transferable from one account to another.

If you would prefer to update your profile, click "My Home" then "Settings" then "Update diet/fitness profile" to set a new starting weight and goal weight.. Make sure you hit the green "Update Profile" button at the bottom of the page.

We then recommend updating your current starting weight and date so that your weight loss ticker will reflect your fresh start.

Answers

• avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Resetting my starting weight was definitely the easiest solution for me!
This discussion has been closed.