Sprouts market recipes

Options
Kimdunn1969
Kimdunn1969 Posts: 1 Member
Hi all :)
Has anyone looked at the sprouts market recipes ? Some of the calories seem so low to me that they are almost too good to be true - my brain is quick adding them up and they seem way off -
Like peanut butter oat bites - 13 calories ?
Even the doughnut recipes
My fear is people who are tracking closely and if these are way off I am fearful
Because they are on the app I want to trust them

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Database entries are not all accurate.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Anyone can enter anything they want at any time and there’s no way of knowing how they got to the numbers they did. Anything you track should be verified by either a Google check or the package information before you use it.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    COGypsy wrote: »
    Anyone can enter anything they want at any time and there’s no way of knowing how they got to the numbers they did. Anything you track should be verified by either a Google check or the package information before you use it.

Anybody can put anything they want on the Internet as well, so I'd take the results of a "Google check" with a grain of salt. Is it the manufacturer's website, for a proprietary product? Probably good. Is it a government health or agriculture site for a commodity? Probably good. Otherwise, use some caution and commonsense.