What happened to macros?

Options
nxd10
nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
I used to be able to get a bar chart that gave me my daily calorie intake broken down by macros. I could get it by day, week, or month. That is very helpful to me because I know that if my carbs are over 40% I gain weight no matter how few calories I eat.

Where did it go? Is it gone after the website redesign when we went to a pie chart?

Does anyone know if it's there in Premium? I used to be a Premium member and would resubscribe if I got that back, but don't want to join if it isn't there.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,217 Member
    Options
    I think, but am not sure, if that's a premium feature. I know that with premium you can set daily goals by macros.

If it were me, I'd go to the help/support section and ask staff.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,127 Member
    Options
    nxd10 wrote: »
    I used to be able to get a bar chart that gave me my daily calorie intake broken down by macros. I could get it by day, week, or month. That is very helpful to me because I know that if my carbs are over 40% I gain weight no matter how few calories I eat.

Where did it go? Is it gone after the website redesign when we went to a pie chart?

Does anyone know if it's there in Premium? I used to be a Premium member and would resubscribe if I got that back, but don't want to join if it isn't there.

Within the Nutrition menu option, Week view of macros in the Android phone/tablet app has a bar chart. I have premium now, but believe I had that chart even with free MFP. Day view is a pie chart. I don't remember there ever being a monthly view, but that may be bad memory on my part.

I don't think what's available on the web has changed, but again that could be a "my memory" issue. The only thing I know of there is the single-macro bar chart in the Reports tab.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I just found out they moved it to Premium sometime during the last few years. I had dropped my premium subscription early in the pandemic. Rejoined and it’s back where I remembered it.