New and can't figure out how to post πŸ˜”

Options
I'm Bonnie and I am 71 years old. I'm looking at becoming a healthier person. I've lived a fairly sedentary lifestyle and am working on increasing my activity.
Anyway, I love the support I get from hearing other people's stories.
This is my first post and I'm worried that I might not have done this right. Hope to get some feedback and helpful hints at how to stay in contact with all of you!!
Tagged:

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,354 Member
    Options
    Hi, there are lots of groups here you can join.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,418 Member
    Options
    There are lots of groups in the Challenges or Motivation parts of the Community. You can read posts there to find one that appeals to you, that's accepting new participants.

You might also like this thread, which is just chat among folks our age (I'm 66):

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10718336/60-yrs-and-up#latest

Don't be dismayed if you open that up and see old posts on page 1. Like any long-running discussion thread here, the new posts are at the end, on the high numbered pages. You can jump straight there, if you like. It's still quite active.

Best wishes!
  • kinden14
    kinden14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would like to join - :) I'm 70 but usually feel 30! Active and engaged in life but comforted by food. Trying to change this and lose at least 60 lbs. What is a BBCode? Lots to learn here - thanks for helping me. Kay