Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Checkbox to each added item

Options
Please add a checkbox ☑ to each added item so that we can check every item as we eat the meals. I think that this would be a great way to hold ourselves accountable when planning meals on a daily basis. This is especially useful considering that we can plan days ahead and follow a specific meal plan. It would be another very useful way to incentivate the user to follow that meal plan for the day. Besides if there could be a graph something like that, something visual that shows consistency regarding reaching daily, weekly, monthly consistency by checking those boxes off, following the meal plan, it would be great. I think it would raise the bar for this app for sure.
8 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I agree this would be extremely helpful.
  • bethteixeir9229
    bethteixeir9229 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I pre-add my meals to get the macros right and some days I forget to eat the foods I’ve logged.A checkbox feature would help me stay on track. It’s a slightly different use case from the meal plan described above.
  • Hudson
    Hudson Posts: 74 MFP Staff
    Options
    We love that, and I'm sure a lot of other customers will too! We'll pass it along to the team!
  • AprilCadran
    AprilCadran Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also agree with this. A lot of us food prep ahead of time and it would be helpful to have some kind of check off next to each item. Or a swipe to create a marker showing you ate it.
  • Hockeychick0207
    Hockeychick0207 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, please! I've used that in other trackers where I could put in my food for days at a time and then just check off what I actually ate. What I plan and what I eat are not always the same! The software would give me counts of what I planned and what I actually did.