Status updates

Options
lillyblack1982
lillyblack1982 Posts: 62 Member
Silly question: the app dashboard changed, and now I don't see an option to post a status update. I can still read others' statuses, and I don't post my own very often-- but I'd still like to know how in case I have some burning knowledge or question or feelings I need to share 😂 TIA.

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,372 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're on iOS or Android?
    Two options for Android:
    - in the dashboard, tap on your profile picture and then on 'my posts': enter your message at the top
    - under Newsfeed, again at the top
  • lillyblack1982
    Options
    I'm on IOS. When I tap my profile pic it takes me to all of the auto updates that come from my garmin watch or when I finish my diary but I don't see where I can add a status.

Same in the newsfeed. I don't see the (+) icon anywhere.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,372 Member
    Options
    @springlering62 I hope you don't mind, but I know you're on iOS, do you have an answer?
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    Options
    I go to “more” at the bottom right of the home page.

Scroll to pull the page down so you can see your profile pic at the top of the page.

Click the profile pic.

At the bottom of the next screen is a bar you can type a profile update in.

It’s set up so it almost looks like you’re replying to your own, earlier post, but it will do a status update.
  • lillyblack1982
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Thank you! This does work. I can post text updates but still am not sure how to add photos to status updates. If anyone knows how to do this let me know. Thanks for your help so far, it is appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.