Progress Tile upgrade-no statistics

Options
SRJennings
SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
Since the update, my weight progress tile no longer has the percent lost or pounds lost. How can I get the calculations to show again?

Replies

• SRJennings
    Options
    Thank you for the hug. But does anyone know? They appeared yesterday with percent lost and total pounds lost. But, the information does not appear again today.
  • firlena227
    firlena227 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi there, hoping someone can answer this too as I seem to have lost these… no progress tab at all on the menu & I liked seeing the little graph of weight loss!
  • SRJennings
    Options
    I’ve tried to Google this and I’ve searched my fitness pal. But, there does not seem to be an answer. I had my percentage weight loss and total weight loss show up just one day! I thought it was back but it is not.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @SRJennings Hello, I have no idea if this will help you or not but I use MFP mainly from my iphone app and I notice the weight percentage is gone when I first open it but if I click on say the diary or community and go back, it is there. However, it is gone when I look on my laptop. Did you go to the tech forum and type in a search there? There is peer to peer help there or there is a link to MFP help. Sorry if this doesnt help, I think I have seen people ask this question in the past since the update.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/myfitnesspal-tech-support-questions
  • SRJennings
    Options
    Thank you! Switching out and back in again to the weight tile worked! I would never have thought to do that. I really do appreciate your response and I will try the tech forum. You are the best :-)
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @SRJennings oh I’m so glad! I’m like the least techie person ever so I’m amazed I could help you!