27 days, 8 inches, 6 lbs... wish it looked like more (PICS)

Options
I'm so impatient... I've been working out like a fiend for 2 full months. I didn't take "start" pics until 1 month in, but at that point I hadn't lost anything and had just started tracking calories. I can see a difference in the back (I think?) and the side pic, but the front looks BIGGER! Of course I couldn't find the original shorts so that it'd compare better.

backsm_zps9f3570b0.jpg

sidesm_zpsd463dfdb.jpg

frontsm_zps6882d0a4.jpg

Replies

• kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    great job! I'm at the 6lbs mark myself after about 7 weeks... haven't tracked inches (only started tracking on Sunday) but I noticed my clothes fitting nicer.

Keep up the great work!
  • fitkate80
    fitkate80 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    great job! I'm at the 6lbs mark myself after about 7 weeks... haven't tracked inches (only started tracking on Sunday) but I noticed my clothes fitting nicer.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks - you too! that's awesome :) It's so nice when old clothes fit again! I started losing inches before lbs.. which helped motivate me.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you could just be a bit more bloated in the front pic (: I always try to take progress pics in the morning when I haven't eaten anything yet..

what kind of workouts do you do? 6lbs in a month sounds good to me :) nice job so far!
  • fitkate80
    fitkate80 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you could just be a bit more bloated in the front pic (: I always try to take progress pics in the morning when I haven't eaten anything yet..

what kind of workouts do you do? 6lbs in a month sounds good to me :) nice job so far!
    yea, that's actually probably it. Good idea, thanks! I didn't even think about time of day and factors of what I ate etc

For workouts I've been doing elliptical, ball core workouts, and EA sports active 2. I also walk but I don't consider that my primary workout. There's also been a little treadmill and bike thrown in but mostly long elliptical workouts (45-60m... Long for me!) and watching my calories.

Thanks for the encouragement!