In search of WLS friends

Options
katcunock
katcunock Posts: 664 Member
Hi Friends!
I have just been through my consultation for a gastric sleeve, and am in the process of preparing for the surgery later this year.
I would love friends who are anywhere on their WLS journey - pre op, post op, ten years down the line - all are welcome!
I want to be a supportive friend and cheerleader to whomever I can, and would love some support and encouragement myself.

Replies

• Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a little over 7 years post op VSG. You can friend request me if you'd like. :smile:
  • majewd2124
    majewd2124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am almost 20 years out from my gastric bypass. Have kept off 80 pounds during that time even though I am still overweight. Would like to get more fit, whether that includes weight loss or not. You can friend request me if you like. Full disclosure … I’m not tech savvy and I’m new to this site so I’ll respond as best I can 😂
  • peggy2165
    peggy2165 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    just completed getting my sleeve on jul15/22 feel free to send friend request we can probably help each other as i am new to this as well
  • Foxotia
    Foxotia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am beginning a 3 month program of restrictive eating before getting WLS, today was my first day. I am always looking for some new friends!
  • Kay_Slay1982
    Kay_Slay1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I sleeved on 6/27. Add me if you would like!
  • erica08garcia
    erica08garcia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 years out from VSG. Lost 115lds but 25 have crept back on. Could use some friends for motivation. We can do this!
  • carrieannxox
    carrieannxox Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hi! I’m almost 7 months out. Down 70. I’d love to buddy up 🙂

Anyone else can add me too!
  • LaurenAshley889
    Options
    I’m 33 and live in Kentucky. I’ve previously lost 95 pounds on WW and gained it back over the past couple years.

I have exactly three weeks until my surgery date! I began my pre-op diet today and am feeling the expected mix of nerves and excitement.

I’d love to make some connections and support from other WLS people!
  • kermitch
    kermitch Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    All the best for that. My work colleague went through that and followed all instructions. She’s just tiny now. And happy with her hard work. She has a great attitude. Probably just over a year now. Her hair went quite thin as she was told it might, but body stress is behind her now and she looks great. She’s about 30.
  • 051013kailah
    051013kailah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm having the gastric sleeve next Monday. I'm excited, nervous and anxious. I'm having trouble drinking 64-80 ounces of protein water but I know it's important. I found 2 flavors of protein shakes I can handle cake batter and peach from premier protein shakes. I'd love to have someone to go through this journey with me.