New to Premium- can't get around-help!

Options
Lin4u
Lin4u Posts: 4 Member
I just joined Premium and having a hard time finding things. For instance, to see nutrition charts, " go to the nutition section Where is it hiding! Can't find it! hen see The low carb menus,,but Where? This is a nightmare!
Is there a tutorial or something to walk a newbie through?

Answers

• 66crone
    66crone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have this question too! I started the "walk through" in the app on my phone, but when I reached a page about how to log in foods (or some such), there didn't appear to be ANY WAY to continue to the next page! I tried scrolling, swiping.....nothing. No go-forward arrow, no go-back arrow, no CONTINUE, no NEXT or PREVIOUS, etc etc.
    Then I had to move to to my actual LIFE, including a scheduled workout with a personal trainer, housework, meal planning, cooking......so I moved on without ever finding out how to use Premium.
  • Cedronejennifer83
    Cedronejennifer83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I thought if I clicked on this that the answer would be here lol. I'm new here too and can't figure out how it works.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 768 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for any problems you are having. Please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance via https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • Lin4u
    Lin4u Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I guess I’m not alone! Makes it tough to keep the stress down! Good luck to all who try,
This discussion has been closed.