Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

I miss multi add!

Options
Bring back multi add MFP!! This new update has some serious issues. Much more annoying and time consuming to add food now.
4 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• aleko100200
    aleko100200 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    don't even know what I'm doing, I'm ready to quit this app after so many years!!!
  • Carolyn321SD
    Carolyn321SD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    With the current feature I'm constantly second guessing myself if I missed adding an item or added something twice. It's not till I'm done entering and return to the diary that I can then double check my work. The old method was much better for accountability
  • AZMonika
    AZMonika Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The new update has removed the Calories Remaining under Calorie Totals at the bottom of the Diary page!! OMG Bring that back!! Sure, i can go over to the macros tab and search for these numbers, but after years of having everything on one page, why would MFP do this? Its awful.
    My friend keeps telling me to switch to Cronometer so im going to give it a try!