Fitness buffs out there!

Replies

• AsianSuperfly
    AsianSuperfly Posts: 73 Member
    Are you a big fan of Kid Yamamoto?
  • I should, he is family :)
  • _AC3_
    _AC3_ Posts: 16
    Yessir. Run in the mornin, lift in the evenin!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    I don't believe in hours and hours and hours of gymming I simply go 3-5 times a week and GO HARD and the results speak for themselves.

After a PT session the only thing I can do is punch my trainer and limp after copious amounts of lunges.

Feel free to add me I eat really clean (we are entering summer soon) so that is my underlying motivation factor at present.
  • I am not sure if I could be considered a fitness buff but do HIIT @ Orange Theory Fitness 4-5days a week. It's an 60-90 minutes of weights, TRX, running, and rowing. I have absolutely fell in love with it. I really try hard not to miss to avoid the guilty feeling I get from missing. ???? I enjoy my protein shakes, and supplements. Feel free to add, I am always looking for others to friend that truly enjoy healthy living. ????
  • Added you guys!
  • Anyone can add me- I'm in the gym 5-6 days a week
  • Thanks gio. :)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    A bit of a gym rat.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    I workout 6 - 7 days a week (currently doing P90X supplemented with Insanity and Rushfit)...focusing on lean muscle.

My story... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TheEffort/view/fat-to-skinny-with-a-touch-of-psychosis-571278

Feel free to add me.
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    I work out 6 days a week 30 day shred in the morning interval or jog on the treadmillin the arvo and swim in the evening and on my rest day ill do pilates or the beach. All at home with vids by The Firm and a treadmill and pool. Feel free to add.
  • Cheers and thanks for posting guys!
  • chocco8
    chocco8 Posts: 40 Member
    My name is Clair and I'm an addict. Love exercise and often looking for new things to freshen it up. Feel free to add me :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    no gym here, EVER,
    I do 2 to 3 hours cardio, on my own, 7 days a week.
  • 3 hrs daily whoawhoawhoa
  • izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Hit me up....trainnig 2 a days. Cardio sessions in the am and strenght training in the evening.
  • Sweet
  • I go three times a week (would be more but have two little kids and work mega hours as a nurse) but hit the weights hard when I do! Min 6 hours a week with cardio in between , upping the protein too just need to plan my diet correctly as was way off and at a annoying plateau ???? add away if there's any fitness friends to share advice ????
  • ilessa
    ilessa Posts: 61 Member
    First round of insanity for me so 6 days a week plus an extra class one day per week.
    Feel free to add :)
    Used to do a lot of pump but want to drop the body fat so going hard and digging deep!
  • Razzzzle
    Razzzzle Posts: 40 Member
    Does this count as a gym rat? lol

september_zps27a11e74.jpg

thats septembers, and only missed one day at the gym so far this month :o

add me.

Daz