For Me, Myself and I

Options
Hi there. I’ve battled with weight and self image my entire life even when I was in high school and played sports year round and was pretty fit I still was never happy with how I saw my body. Everyone has a story and I’m no different. Life hurts you and in return you hurt yourself back. I never meant to get as large as I did, but I’m here, so I obviously have a lot of work to do. I am my own worst critic and I am at a point now where I need to let go of the old, and wear the new me for a change. I need me back in my life, and I need to make my body livable so that I can walk that journey. There are some things I can no longer control, but the way I take care of myself is totally my call, and I’m all in for the long haul.

Replies

• Viddo82
    Viddo82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Youre in good company here.. I'm in a similar boat!

Feel free to add / drop me a message, would love to support you on your journey!
  • Alwaysactive2022
    Alwaysactive2022 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Starting my journey again. Lost 60 ober 5 years ago and put 20 back on. Wanna drop that and be back to my goal. Add me if you’d like!
  • kasterrett
    kasterrett Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Girl I know it. I have never been tiny and fit but I'd like to feel better about my body again. We can do this. Friended you!