Are my legs fat? Odema? Or just strange shape?

gemmavburns1
gemmavburns1 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2022 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello thank you for helping me with this? What do I need to do to make my legs slimmer are they a weird shape? Like really long thigh and short lower leg? ifvyacb2wiz6.jpeg
e626wmyu3f27.jpeg
qkt43efta10w.jpeg
sf687u81invg.jpeg
5jfobcmjzc68.jpeg
iejjjog2296r.jpeg
wrq78j9lmdtm.jpeg

Replies

• Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    edited July 2022
    Simply walk out your front door if you want some changes. Start climbing stairs, hills and then climb some steeper hillsides and mountains. Walk and swim. Hike and climb. That's where I started 'my journey'. 😄

I don't know Odesa but don't listen to her if she's smarting off. Your legs get you from point A to point B and you love them. It's been changed to Odema. It doesn't look like oedema/edema but you'd need a medical diagnosis.
  • fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 249 Member
    Some people carry more weight in their legs. (I am one of those people). Weight loss and running has helped slim my legs. With that said, they still are on the larger side. More weight loss will help in my case. I have a long torso and shorter legs so I am pretty sure thats a contributing factor.

I will never have the model thin legs. I am ok with that. My legs are healthy and I will take that all day long!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    They look like ordinary legs to me. Legs, & bodies for that matter, come in a variety of shapes & sizes. You might be thinking too hard about this.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,401 Member
    Your legs are your legs. Some have longer, some have shorter. Do you already workout to work them? Yours don't look odd at all to me

We can't spot reduce but you can develop the muscles in them. Walking, running, squats all will help. As someone said some people carry weight in their thighs. I have always had big quad muscles I have learned to accept them.