2»

Replies

• Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Stayed on track again today (Thursday)

Water: 219.7 oz
    Soda: NONE
    Sweets: only my homemade "milkshake" (around 110 cals) and a Reisen candy (43 cals)
    Exercise: 45 minutes total today. . .have exceeded my "weekly" goal but will continue =)

GREAT JOB to EVERYONE on all the goals set & goals met so far!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Breakfast and a 45 min workout! =D

Great job Sherry... you're doing awesome! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Sherry1979
    Options
    Friday. . .another pretty good day. . .the only problem was I got sidetracked this morning and ended up not eating breakfast which meant I have more on my "snacks" category than I like. Nothing really "bad" but I felt like I had to have the something else or end up with a bunch of extra calories left over.

Water 219.7
    Soda NONE!
    Exercise 80 minutes total today
    Sweets 1 Reisen candy, peanut/butter & jelly sandwich (on wheat bread), Quaker Quakes Mini-Rice snacks
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I love this idea...I would like to join. I am a little late :( I hope that is okay.
    My goals for next week:
    *30-45 mins of cardio 4-5x's week.
    *80 oz of water daily
    *weigh in once for the week
    *a fitness class @ the gym during the week (at least once)

Good luck to you all...have a great week!
  • misaksen
    misaksen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Any takers for laying out next weeks goals???

*2 12 mile bike rides, 2 700 meter swims, and an ab or workout video at least 3 days
    *keep up on water
    *Not exceed 1800 calories......even though I am earning major exercise calories
    *I want 2 more pounds gone by next sat
  • Sherry1979
    Options
    Mrsannett, of course you can join. . .it's never too late!! :smile:
    Misaksen, the new goals sound great to me!!

Here's the final results for the last 2 days of this week for me. . .

Water: (Sat) 219.7 (Sun) 236.6
    Sweets: (Sat)Reisen & a cupcake <my daughter's 3rd bday. . but I still stayed under my caloric goal
    (Sun) Nothing!!! WOW. . .I didn't know that was possible for me!!:laugh:
    Soda: NONE since Tuesday!!!!!!
    Exercise: (Sat) 35 min (Sun) 40 min

GREAT JOB TO EACH AND EVERY ONE ON ALL THE HARD WORK ON OUR GOALS THIS WEEK!!!!
    GOOD LUCK ON OUR GOALS FOR THE COMING WEEK. . .BUT IT'S HARD WORK NOT LUCK THAT WILL GET US THERE! :bigsmile:
    My new goals for the coming week:
    *Keep drinking lots of water. . .at least 200 oz a day
    *At least 30 minutes of exercise at least 5 days of the week
    *Still keeping the same goal of no more than one "sweet" food (btw I'm NOT including fruit in this since is is good for me!)
    *No soda!!! I've made it almost a week without it so I know I can make it next week without any!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    I had breakfast friday & saturday... and a late one today. So everyday this week I've had breakfast! I want to keep this up =)
    I took friday off from workout but got one in both sat and sun =)

Great job Sherry! I don't think I could go that long without soda :laugh: Way to go on exceeding your goals for the week! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

My goals for this coming week are:
    Drink at least 3 liters of water everyday (How many oz. are in a liter?)
    Continue eating breakfast at least 5 times this week
    Workout 5 days this week for about 30 mins or more
    And to stay away from the scale until my next weigh-in... I've been obsessing over it too much lately. :devil:
  • Sherry1979
    Options
    I had breakfast friday & saturday... and a late one today. So everyday this week I've had breakfast! I want to keep this up =)
    I took friday off from workout but got one in both sat and sun =)

Great job Sherry! I don't think I could go that long without soda :laugh: Way to go on exceeding your goals for the week! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

My goals for this coming week are:
    Drink at least 3 liters of water everyday (How many oz. are in a liter?)
    Continue eating breakfast at least 5 times this week
    Workout 5 days this week for about 30 mins or more
    And to stay away from the scale until my next weigh-in... I've been obsessing over it too much lately. :devil:

Thanks & awesome job to you on exceeding your goals too!! You can keep on doing it and I know you will do great on your new goals!! Btw, 33.8 oz in a liter. . .I looked it up online. . .:laugh:
  • Sherry1979
    Options
    Okay confession time. . . .ughhhhh. . .but here goes

Soda: NONE!!
    Water: 253.5 oz
    Sweets: TERRIBLE. . .I used up around 1000 calories just on snacks today. . .not ALL bad stuff but MOST was :explode:
    Exercise: 80 minutes

Notice I used the "sandwich effect" ^^^ lol. . .:laugh:

I will do better tomorrow on the sweets. . .honestly if it weren't for this "sweet tooth" that I have I would probably be UNDERWEIGHT!!! That's what gets me everytime. . .so note to self. . .focus, focus, focus. . . .:embarassed:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Good job on the no soda, water, and exercise! You can beat the sweet tooth :flowerforyou:

Water: 3.25 liters and prolly gonna get another glass before bed (I was so focused on water that I didn't have any soda but I had a glass of chocolate milk yum)
    Exercise: 30 mins on the elliptical
    And I had breakfast

And I peeked at the scale :sad: Damn you scale calling my name from the closet! :laugh:
  • Sherry1979
    Options
    Good job on the no soda, water, and exercise! You can beat the sweet tooth :flowerforyou:

Water: 3.25 liters and prolly gonna get another glass before bed (I was so focused on water that I didn't have any soda but I had a glass of chocolate milk yum)
    Exercise: 30 mins on the elliptical
    And I had breakfast

And I peeked at the scale :sad: Damn you scale calling my name from the closet! :laugh:

Great job on all the water, exercise & eating your breakfast!! The scale thing will take time just like my sweet tooth but we will both overcome!!! :smile:

Tues. 8/3
    Soda: NONE!!
    Water: 253.5
    Exercise: 20 min. exercise bike/45 min. walk pushing stroller = 65 minutes total
    Sweets: Nothing unhealthy!! Had my homemade "milkshake" but it's made w/ all healthy stuff :bigsmile:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    You are rockin Sherry!

I've been kinda bad the last couple days.:grumble:

Tues: Got my water, had breakfast and took the day off from working out. I think I peeked at the scale
    Wed: Woke up late and had no breakfast... didn't get all my water in but I worked out for 40 mins and didn't look at the scale
    Today: Running late and rushed out the door so no breakfast again, but I got my water in and a 35 min workout and I still haven't looked at the scale yet.

I have to be into work early tomorrow, but I've planned for it and have a package of mini muffins for me to grab along with my lunch as I run out the door. :laugh:

Hope you've been doing better than me! :flowerforyou: