How do you add people

Options
Readytokickass2003
Readytokickass2003 Posts: 17 Member
I am having a hard time with fitness pal not being able to add anyone . Can someone help me .

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,125 Member
    Options
    You tap/click on their name, and then on 'view profile'. Which takes you to their forum profile.
    You then need to tap/click on 'MyFitnessPal Profile' at the top, which will:
    - on desktop, take you to their profile where you can send a friend request via a button
    - on mobile, open your app on their (empty) profile where you can tap on the three little 'men' to send a friend request
  • Readytokickass2003
    Readytokickass2003 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On my phone you can only add if you can send messages
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    You can invite someone who's already a member of the site to be your friend if you know their username or email address.

On the Web

-Log into your account on our website. Mobile app users should log in using the same email address and password they use in the app.
    -Click the "Community" tab, then click "Find Member" or click this link. Fill in the "Username or Email" field and click "Search." You will be taken to the member's profile page, where you can click "Add as Friend" to send a friend request.

In our iOS or Android apps
    -Launch the app and visit the "Friends" page.
    -Tap "Add Friends" or the "+" symbol in the upper right then tap "Email or MyFitnessPal Username"
    -In the "To" field you can enter the email address or MyFitnessPal username of a current member to send a friend request.
    -Put in the email address or username, then fill in your Name and Message and tap the check mark in the upper right hand corner.

If you still run into trouble, please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance via https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
This discussion has been closed.