Only seeing 25 search results??

Options
kellyfarrell68
kellyfarrell68 Posts: 2 Member
When I type in a food I am only seeing 25 foods listed in the database under the "all" section regardless of the food I type in. I've just purchased a new phone and downloaded the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still having this problem.

Kelly

Answers

• kellyfarrell68
    kellyfarrell68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My new phone is a Samsung Galaxy a53
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 768 MFP Staff
    Options
    We're sorry to hear you are having a problem searching the main food database within the app! Just to make sure - after typing in the item, are you hitting the search button?

Once you choose a meal to which you wish to add your item (Breakfast, Lunch, etc), there should be a search bar at the top of the app. Type the food item for which you are looking into the search bar, and then make sure to hit either the "Search" button or magnifying glass button directly on your keyboard (where you would normally see the "Return" button).

This should then prompt the search of our food database, pull up a list of search results from our main food database. If this does not yield more search results, please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance via https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
This discussion has been closed.