Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

How do I add a photo to my news feed in a status using app on iOS?

Options
SunflowerQueen36
SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
Its been a while since I've logged in and everything has changed. Please HELP!!!

5 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• SunflowerQueen36
    Options
    Anyone??? No?? Ok..
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    From what I heard last, it's an ongoing issue they are working on.
  • SunflowerQueen36
    Options
    From what I heard last, it's an ongoing issue they are working on.

Thank you! I looked in the ongoing issues and couldn't find anything re this.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    This is still a problem for me....
  • FrenchFrey76
    FrenchFrey76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    They will never fix this!
  • Hudson
    Hudson Posts: 74 MFP Staff
    Options
    Mentioned this in another thread but I'll post this here as well. Currently on iOS, posting a photo to your newsfeed directly is done through posting a progress photo. We're still passing along this feedback.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @Hudson Thank you for the response, that’s what I’ve been doing.
  • SunflowerQueen36
    Options
    Hudson wrote: »
    Mentioned this in another thread but I'll post this here as well. Currently on iOS, posting a photo to your newsfeed directly is done through posting a progress photo. We're still passing along this feedback.

Thank you - will this ever go back to normal? Like being able to post a status and a photo at the same time?
  • avionicsman14
    avionicsman14 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Was searching for this thread. It used to be that in the newsfeed there was a status update selector, now that is gone with the new iOS?
  • k8blujay
    k8blujay Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you can't... it's another thing that the powers to be broke and not fixed while trying to charge for previously free features... it probably will never be fixed... even adding photos to your progress doesn't do it anymore.

#MFPfail #likeusual