My Success

Options
Hello my friends. I know I have shared my success with yall in the past (losing almost 75 pounds, getting my bench press up to 220, fitting back into my army uniform, etc), but i wanted to share this to... At my heavest I wore size 48 pants and a triple x shirts. I now wear a size 32 jean and large shirts (prob could wear a medium but I like large). My biceps are bigger and I have abs (if i wasn't so embarresed of the combat scars on my belly I might even show a pic of my abs). I could not have done any of this with out God, my family and my dear MFP friends. Thank you so very much. I am so proud of you all and love you dearly. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
God Bless!
Ed

Replies

• Purpleglowingsmurf
    Purpleglowingsmurf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! good for you!!!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    Very very awesome Ed..and you should never be embarrassed of the combat scars.... represents a part of who you are, what you've done...and that's a great thing!! Very proud of you and your accomplishments!!! Cheers to you! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Way to go!!!! :)
  • tazlady
    tazlady Posts: 60
    Options
    hI ED Your story is very motivating.. I have a scar down my chest from open heart surgery and was actually thinking about gettting a tattoo on it, You should be proud of your scars.. maybe a tattoo might be just what you need. good job, :smile:
  • XoXoCountryGalXoXo
    XoXoCountryGalXoXo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!
  • cldaughe
    cldaughe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello my friends. I know I have shared my success with yall in the past (losing almost 75 pounds, getting my bench press up to 220, fitting back into my army uniform, etc), but i wanted to share this to... At my heavest I wore size 48 pants and a triple x shirts. I now wear a size 32 jean and large shirts (prob could wear a medium but I like large). My biceps are bigger and I have abs (if i wasn't so embarresed of the combat scars on my belly I might even show a pic of my abs). I could not have done any of this with out God, my family and my dear MFP friends. Thank you so very much. I am so proud of you all and love you dearly. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    God Bless!
    Ed

Congrats on all of your successes. I know I am quite new here to MFP (one week strong!) and I am quite happy to have the people who are giving me encouragement. It is nice to be able to come to a social network where everyone's goal is the same... To become healthy. Sure, we all want to lose weight, inches, etc.; but the real payoff is being inspired, inspiring others, and sharing how we are ALL making the change.

My goal is to be right at the weight I was in high school (145-155 lbs). I know it will take some time to get there, and I also know I will have bumps along the way. Having you, Ed, as a friend and source of inspiration helps me make better choices.

Again, congrats to you and keep up the amazing work! :happy:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dear Wonderful Ed,
    I am so very happy for you and all of your success. You should be very proud of yourself not only for your new life style but also for your brave service and sacrifice for our country. We all love you Ed, wheather you are green with moles and 3 eyes or wheather you have combat scars. What is so beautiful about you is your heart. You serve your country, love and care for your family and friends and gave your heart to God and live for Him. NEVER be ashamed of who you are, a really wonderful, loving, giving and kind person.

HUGS!!
    Molly
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT ! I love to hear success stories since I am in the middle of my journey. Congrats to you!
  • blakebraden21
    Options
    that is awesome, reading these success stories always gets me motivated to work hard to achieve my goals!!!!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Thank you for all the great things you post here on MFP. I'm glad you're sticking around after reaching your goal weight.
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Huge CONGRATULATIONS on your success!! :drinker: It's so inspirational to see hard work paying off! :happy:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yes Ed, YOU HAVE TO STAY with us!! Don't every leave your friends and MFP!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Awww, thanks my friends. :-) No worries, i am going no where. :flowerforyou:
  • goldsguy
    goldsguy Posts: 58
    Options
    you are a inspiration
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    :blushing: I agree, don't be ashamed of your scars at al!! Show us those abs! :):laugh: And you're amazing! Congrats on all your success.
  • kaciemustlose
    Options
    God bless you..... for your post and your service in the military! Congratulations also... that is a wonderful success story..Keep up the good work!
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    You've done awesome! Would love to see some before and afters. :wink:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    That is just SUPER OUTSTANDING!!!!! Be proud of your scars, because we are proud of you for serving our country!!!!!! THANK YOU!
  • Ashl3yS
    Ashl3yS Posts: 64
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!