Social & serious?!

Options
Heyyyy all!! ✨️

I'm looking for some like minded friends on here! I LOVE to be social and chat & all the things, but also I am quite serious about my health journey. I'm looking for folks that are also taking this seriously, but enjoy a chat now & then!

I'm in my mid 30s, married with two German Shepherds & two cats, on the East Coast, currently hit the gym 4 days a week, down 154lbs., quickly approaching maintenance & that scares the hell out of me!

So- anyone up for a new friendship?! 😎🤘🏻

Replies

• BrenM1985
    BrenM1985 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done on the 154 lb drop 💪👏🤩
    I am always down for a chat and very serious about my health journey too ☺️

I’m married, mid 30’s with two small kids. Currently down 20 lbs with 20-30 more to go. Joined a gym in April and have been killin it every since lol

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have been VERY serious about fitness in the past. Kind of on cruise control now but still into it.

Very social and down for chit chat.
  • emjustem06
    emjustem06 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ope!! Friend request incoming!!

I’m 34 and very serious about not picking back up what I keep puttin down (eating habit-wise). Love sharing and receiving encouragement!!
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    154 pounds is an amazing achievement! I have regained the 45 pounds I lost a few years ago and and trying to find something that will ‘stick’ this time. Good luck on your journey!
  • chriseditcool
    chriseditcool Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello and yes of course! I’m always up to be friends.