Does anyone else have an emotional attachment

Options
Shan790
Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
to old running shoes.

I can never get rid of mine. I have 6 pairs right now in various stages of falling apart. Even the pair with the big hole in the toe I keep. I said they are good for yard work or cutting the grass.

We've been through so much together, I can't abandon them :love:

Replies

• Looking2blittler
    Looking2blittler Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh, Lord yes!!!!! All of my shoes come with an emotional attachment....lol
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    No, but I have a weird emotional attachment to golf clubs. I have 12 sets of golf clubs as I get a new set of irons yearly since I play on a amateur tour. My friends are always like, hey can I have one of your old sets, and I've never been able to give a set away or sell them. I always keep them around.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    No, but I have a weird emotional attachment to golf clubs. I have 12 sets of golf clubs as I get a new set of irons yearly since I play on a amateur tour. My friends are always like, hey can I have one of your old sets, and I've never been able to give a set away or sell them. I always keep them around.

that is my husband too :)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

that is my husband too :)

Good Man! You're an even better wife for letting him!