Upgrade to Premium

Options
MicheleLB16
MicheleLB16 Posts: 1 Member
I was curious if many users upgrade to premium while using the app?

Best Answer

Answers

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Look at what the premium features are and determine if any of them are any benefit to you or of a significant enough benefit to pay for. For myself, there really wouldn't be any benefit to premium. I've been on here for a decade and I've only ever used the free version. Personally, this app and site are way too glitchy for me to even consider paying for it.
  • gininthegym
    gininthegym Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have just upgraded to Premium. I'm not sure yet if it is worth the money but I do like the benefit of not having my exercise 'giving' me the extra calories to my daily allowance. i want to log my exercise but I don't want to mess up the numbers. Other than no ads I'm still finding out what else is worth paying for?
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have just upgraded to Premium. I'm not sure yet if it is worth the money but I do like the benefit of not having my exercise 'giving' me the extra calories to my daily allowance. i want to log my exercise but I don't want to mess up the numbers. Other than no ads I'm still finding out what else is worth paying for?

I am thinking about upgrading to premium b/c I want to see my macros PER MEAL. I think you can only do that with the premium.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Qbaimee wrote: »

I am thinking about upgrading to premium b/c I want to see my macros PER MEAL. I think you can only do that with the premium.

You can see your macro breakdown per meal with the free version...so I'm confused here.
  • mfp_sucks
    mfp_sucks Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I upgraded to premium via the App as soon as I signed up for MFP this morning.
This discussion has been closed.