public diary goals and gains

Options
Hello everyone, I've been a member of mfp now for about 3 months and I have found keeping control of my calories and sharing my journey with others has kept me on track, I recently hit a Plateau which sent me a little off track tho, practically eating everything in sight! But today I'm ready to get back to it!!! So, I was just wondering if anybody else would like to join me in writing a sort of little diary here once a week to give others a little motivation and something to relate to .. writing things such as your current weight, the weight you hope to achieve, nsv goals or nsv you have achieved though the week, things you have struggled with or new exercises you have come across etc feel free to add photos, always nice to have a visual! So here goes........

Current weight: 12 stone 5
Goal weigh: 10 stone 13
Nsv goals: to fit into the 5 pairs of pants I can now fasten up but which are more than a little snug!
This week I am hoping to lose 2lb but any loss will be great after seeing the same number for the past three weeks. I also need to drink more water! I was doing so well but then gradually it got replaced with tea and coffee! Also need to get back on track with my exercise, aim to do 30mins a day at the very least.

Thanks for reading, feel free to add, can never have enough mfp friends .. we can do this!! Xx

Replies