Time for a fresh start!

Options
Hi Friends,

My name is Elly and I'm a 30 year old woman from the UK.

My story isn't anything new, been struggling with my weight for a long time, looking to lose a lot of weight but taking it one step at a time.

I don't want to dwell /too/ much on what the scales tell me because I find it easy to get disappointed, I want instead to use the tracker to help myself make healthier choices and track exercise, with the goal of getting healthier overall rather than having a specific goal weight. That being said a 'healthy' bmi would see me losing between 100-130lb which is quite significant.

I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with the yo-yo, stop start nature of the health and fitness journey so I really want to focus on creating a lifestyle rather than considering myself as being good or bad I think this will really help me stay motivated!

I would love some friends who want to approach this in a similar fashion, we can keep eachother accountable and share the highs and lows of our journeys.

Tell me about your goals and aspirations, please feel free to add me, and if we don't corss paths again, best of luck for your MFP time!!

Replies