Starting Over

Options
2»

Replies

• lcharpentier2
    lcharpentier2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Journal Journal Journal is the key word. It will keep you accountable for your food. I'm trying again after upteen attemps hope this will be the last time. Good luck to all and keep journaling.
  • chriseditcool
    chriseditcool Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I think we are all trying to get healthier and lose weight. Would love to be your friend and help encourage you.
  • Janiefrench1
    Janiefrench1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am at the same stage in my life. Starting over again. I have been diagnosed with pre diabetic. I just don't know what eat
  • naeemah2380
    naeemah2380 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am back as well. I looked in the mirror and new it was time.
  • lisatryharder
    lisatryharder Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Started over again yesturday 235 lbs.. day 2.. 234 lbs that little 1lb made me smile today, but i just read an above post where it says There's no shame in failing only shame when you give up, i'm going to use this quote thanks to who put it to help me on my journey , so my first goal is 50lb i thought id put the lower number to help me 49 to go rather than a big number i seem to be more focused this time around rather than all the other times, i have tried many times. good luck to all achieve your goals and dreams :-)
  • Leahjade2011
    Leahjade2011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    25 days in for the too many times to count again 😪 but feeling motivated. Friend request sent 🙂