Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Create a Sex Tracker Feature

Options
sexgeekbree
sexgeekbree Posts: 5 Member
Hey, my names Bree, I'm a certified sex, love & relationship coach. Being that I work with sexual wellness & combining a healthy lifestyle I learned that the two go hand-in-hand. I believe sex is just as important like exercising, weight management & food intake. In that being said, I feel that this app should have a 'Sex Tracking' feature. Sex is vital to our physical & mental well-being so why not treat it as such and help track the frequency of sex when it comes to getting healthier and losing weight or eating better, for example. Being able to schedule, log & track your sexual activity will really help tell us more about getting healthy.

FACTS:
  • Exercise helps the blood flow more easier to the genital's.
  • Losing weight & feeling sexy in your body boosts your self-esteem aka self-pleasure.
  • Feeling good about yourself WILL make you more desirable to others .💯
  • The more desirable you feel the MORE sex you will have, with yourself and/or partner(s).
  • And many more reasons than just these silly ones above.
Overall, who doesn't want to have great sex and feel good doing it. BUT ALSO, look forward to doing it.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• sexgeekbree
    sexgeekbree Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I feel like being able to see the difference with overweight people's sex lives VS healthy people's sex lives would be significantly different for many more ways than one.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    El oh el