Blog

Options
jcu888
jcu888 Posts: 5 Member
Can anyone tell me if there are restricted subjects that I can't cover in my blog? I created a post with my review of the Noom Weight Program. When I tried to post, I was returned to my blog page and the post hadn't appeared. I tried this several times. I assumed that there was some kind of technical error.

I then tried a test post which worked fine. I tried to edit this post by pasting in my first post. My edit was ignored and I was left with my test post.

So it seems that I have a problem with the content, rather than a technical one.

Best Answers

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,862 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jcu888 It sounds like you might be running into some technical issues with our user blogs. Would you mind reaching out to support. You can contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to support@myfitnesspal.com with your device information, and exact problem and our support team will investigate.

We do have Community Guidelines in place to ensure we are a safe and supportive community. While we ask everyone to abide by our guidelines, we do not pre-moderate the user blogs so the content itself would not be preventing you from making your post.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Betty is MFP staff and answered your question about content.

Answers

• COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I don’t believe MFP allows promotion and/or discussion about competitors. I don’t know that for a fact, but it seems like people have mentioned that before.
  • jcu888
    jcu888 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can anyone from MFP confirm if this is the case?
This discussion has been closed.