Back Again! 165lbs to lose and would love to meet some new friends along the way!

Options
Hi Everyone
I have just re-joined MFP and am looking to lose 165lbs so my journey will be a long one! I am in the UK and would love to meet some lovely new people on similar journeys

Thanks for reading! :)

Replies

• Leverettresume
    Leverettresume Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I also need to lose a lot. I think I weigh 350 and need to be minimum 280 to have knee replacement surgery. They already refused me in july cause I am too heavy . I live in Canada but have a great friend who lives in Brightlingsea uk Talk to you soon. Lori
  • MKWXIII
    MKWXIII Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I understand a long journey, lol. My HW was 402, LW was 178. Currently sitting around 290 and hoping to lose about 90 now, that's where I was most comfortable. 😊 You can do it!
    Feel free to add me to chat or anything.

I'm in Canada btw. 😇
  • MKWXIII
    MKWXIII Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I also need to lose a lot. I think I weigh 350 and need to be minimum 280 to have knee replacement surgery. They already refused me in july cause I am too heavy . I live in Canada but have a great friend who lives in Brightlingsea uk Talk to you soon. Lori

Hello from Canada, where abouts? 😁
  • DANC3Rdlb
    DANC3Rdlb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here as of today and have 100 pounds to lose. Good luck to us all!
  • Jemusky72
    Jemusky72 Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hi all :)
    I have come back (again and again) and now back here once more :blush:
    I would preferably like to lose around 80/85lbs (6st or 38kg)
    My HW was 265lb and I am currently down to 257lb would love to get to around 180lbs.
    I have just bought a new Fitbit to try and motivate me to move more but my current mental health would much prefer me to stay put.
    I wouldn't mind having a few people along this journey with me :)
    I am in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK :)
  • FastFriend
    FastFriend Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I have just re-joined MFP and am looking to lose 165lbs so my journey will be a long one! I am in the UK and would love to meet some lovely new people on similar journeys

Thanks for reading! :)

• FastFriend
    FastFriend Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have lost around 140-145 lbs and have 80 to go. I am in the US and would be happy to hear from you. Best of luck. For me, tracking has been really important - even tracking the next morning when I have had a late night binge - not to punish myself but to acknowledge what I have done and the “price” so to speak.
  • staceylouise09
    staceylouise09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I was 320lbs at the start of the year. I’ve lost just under 7 stone so far. I know how hard it is! Good luck you can do this :)
  • Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you story. Mine is on my profile and on the introduce myself thread. I have about 200 pounds to lose and am on a strict routine to get there. If you’re interested, friend me. We could use all the support we can get!
  • One_last_try
    One_last_try Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined today . Haven't gone premium yet though.
    I have 100+ to lose and if I'm really honest its probably closer to 200. I'm at the stage now that I fear if I don't do something now I won't have another chance.

I'm only learning how to navigate on here so apologies in advance if I've posted on the wrong thread.

Good luck to you , me and everyone else x
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Another Brit here - Trying to lose a minimum of 100lbs, 4 months in and I'm 45 down at the moment!
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm returning a 2nd time on here. My first try I lost 45lbs. This time started at 332 now at 319.
    Would like to be 250-280lbs. I need to be around 250 to have knee surgery.
    Have recent rotator cuff tear. So can barely lift R arm. I'm a diabetic, and have osteoarthritis.
    Tried friends last time but they weren't very helpful. Would like to try again. Friend me and we will compare and help each other.
  • Faith24102021
    Faith24102021 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have to lose over 100 lbs and I’m trying again. Hope to find some friends for support 😊
  • nmuller4739
    nmuller4739 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi friends. I have 100 lbs to lose. I got a scary warning and it's time to do this. I'm happy to provide support and looking for support as well. I'm in this for the long haul!
  • iqbalsamaira
    iqbalsamaira Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm new here! Great to see so much support I have finally made the decision to work on my health after a not so great doctor visit. Looking to connect with others and stay motivated!