Down below 300 pounds for the first time in 12 years

Options
JaysFan82
JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
edited August 2022 in Success Stories
I still can't believe it. I NEVER thought I would see this day again.

I started my journey on Feb.24 2022 weighing 388.6 pounds.

6 months later and it's like I'm a totally new person! Down 89 pounds total. 49 more to go!

Feel free to add me as a friend

Replies

• jdprincipe
    jdprincipe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats. This is crazy motivating! Good for you, keep up the awesome work!
  • redgolden966
    redgolden966 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your journey is amazing! I started January 2022 @ 360 and am down 69 lbs... and below 300 as well! It feels amazing. What are you doing? Have you hit any major plateaus? I have been the same weight now for 2.5 weeks and the needle is not moving. I still have a long way to go... advice is always welcome.
  • LightenUpGrandma
    LightenUpGrandma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you so much for sharing this, and congratulations on a fantastic achievement!
  • MrMojoPGH
    MrMojoPGH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm just about to cross that barrier, too. Down from 360 in April. It's a good feeling. Interestingly, I've found myself hungrier now at 300 than at any other time on the way down.
  • mjcavey
    mjcavey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dude, congratulations! That is fantastic!! Keep up the great work!
  • Musicfanno173
    Musicfanno173 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!! Whatever you're doing, keep it up! YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!!!
  • skinniesomeday
    skinniesomeday Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wonderful !! you did it and you can continue to do it !! Stop the negative self talk and you will reach your goals in no time!!
  • kekagel
    kekagel Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • AthleteLori
    AthleteLori Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! Great job! I am really happy for you.
  • rs56369
    rs56369 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing and that's definitely an inspiration for me to keep going. Congrats!
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    Congratulations! Your journey is amazing! I started January 2022 @ 360 and am down 69 lbs... and below 300 as well! It feels amazing. What are you doing? Have you hit any major plateaus? I have been the same weight now for 2.5 weeks and the needle is not moving. I still have a long way to go... advice is always welcome.

I swim laps 5 days a week. The pool I swim at is closed for maintenance so I've started doing Eliptical . I also walk anywhere within walking distance and I play baseball on Sundays. I log all my meals the night before so I can gameplan my day. Nope, no plateaus so far. "Knock on wood"
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • paullafaele
    paullafaele Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go mate!!!! SOO GOOD!
  • AIP4ever
    AIP4ever Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am super excited for you. I can't wait to see a '2' in front of my number either, I hope by the end of the year I will be there.

Congratulations on your success. Keep on!
  • sandysaia
    sandysaia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That’s fantastic,I’m just starting again and I weigh 342 lbs can you please tell me what you eat on a typical day?Like for breakfast lunch and dinner? Thank you
  • lizandralph
    lizandralph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations 👏 to all of you!! What amazing success stories.
    Cheers to feeling healthy, confident and happy 😊👌
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    sandysaia wrote: »
    That’s fantastic,I’m just starting again and I weigh 342 lbs can you please tell me what you eat on a typical day?Like for breakfast lunch and dinner? Thank you

My diary is open so I'll add you as a friend
  • rkottek1
    rkottek1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done
    that is my current aim also
  • larrydaniel022
    larrydaniel022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration. There are times when I feel like the task ahead is insurmountable but experiences such as yours keep me focused on the prize!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!