The_Fat_Optimist – This Time weight loss is a side effect

Options
2»

Replies

• LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Perhaps, do a search on "how to restore my ticker"....it might be in settings and/or U can always email the admins to ask. Continued good luck with your plan, you're doing an awesome job!
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    @The_Fat_Optimist - unfortunately MFP retired the tickers, badges, and personal blogging features as of November 21st and they are no longer available to use.

You are doing so great!! Every single lb lost in an achievement but you will reach "twoderville" before you know it!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'd like to congratulate you on your progress. Nice going so far and hope you reach your goals.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I saw your 50 pound loss this morning and I’m just so happy for you! 🎉🎉🎉

It’s a whole new lease on life. I’m down over 100 pounds and I’m never going back. My husband was like yours, worried but never said a word. I also am eating for my health, trying not to die, which is what I will say when someone asks me what I’m doing, complements my weight loss, etc “thank you, I’m trying not to die”

I’m so happy for you! Amazing job!
  • AIP4ever
    AIP4ever Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    GinLee61 wrote: »
    @The_Fat_Optimist - unfortunately MFP retired the tickers, badges, and personal blogging features as of November 21st and they are no longer available to use.

You are doing so great!! Every single lb lost in an achievement but you will reach "twoderville" before you know it!

It seems they take everything away that made it more fun and more personal. :-(
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading your post. Health is first and foremost , being positive, kind and loving to yourself is the recipe for success.
  • AIP4ever
    edited December 2022
    Options
    weight.png
  • AIP4ever
    Options
    got it thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!