JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My gf wears them. Big fan lol
  • Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Chit chat. Fun and games. 👍

Food and fitness questions, but I wouldn't step on his personal motivational thread. He'll just have to read my mind with his magical powers.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,544 Member
    Options
    NinerBuff’s Flophouse

Any man would be proud.
  • Hiawassee88
    edited August 2022
    Options
    NinerBuff’s Flophouse

Any man would be proud.

I was hoping for a place where we could let it all hang out. I would love to hear you say whatever you want. We need some fun. I cruise along the old backroads and entertain myself. I'm talking food and fitness. I have questions. Serious questions, but I don't want to start a thread for every single one of them. Sigh and alas, I want Niner to read my mind. I sent my questions through the ethers but he hasn't opened his mailbox.
    a0fab70c-ceda-452d-a3ec-c89cee12d7eb_text.gif

There are some profound jewels hidden all over this forum. I've made notes over the years and I know where they are. I take them with me when I go for a hike. I read them and they jack me UP all over again. They've kept me on the pathway instead of flying by the seat of my pants. I can't draw attention to them because they're old threads and some come unglued when you dig through the archives. I lurve the old threads. If they weren't worthwhile, might as well lop all of them off and start over every single day. The old threads are my bread and butter. My salt and pepper. Take a walk on the wild side and check them out.

Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians will marsh every mellow and squash every spirit until there's nothing left but the bones.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    @ninerbuff Would you think about starting a thread where we can ask you anything. A catch-all for food/fitness questions and everything else. Just a flop-house where we can ask or answer questions the way we want to in a judgment free zone. No psychoanalysis. You can fend off any potshots taken from across the bow. Something fun with freedom. Let it all hang out. A real lollapalooza.
    Sure. I'm pretty open about myself and my opinions whether people agree with it or not. Plus open forum helps me to learn new things too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• Hiawassee88
    edited August 2022
    Options
    clap.gif
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    ea83e6d2-b131-467c-8f38-e51c956cc50f_text.gif
    Will this be Niner's Flophouse?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,359 Member
    Options
    ea83e6d2-b131-467c-8f38-e51c956cc50f_text.gif
    Will this be Niner's Flophouse?

Be better if someone started a "Experienced trainer AHA/AMA" (or similar) - explicitly titled thread.
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    He’d get more views if he mentions his expertise in butt enhancing leggings as an additional qualification! :smile: