Available to share advice

Options
Greetings!

I'm using Myfitnesspal to track my meals and stick to the goal of 1500 cal/day that my doctor has recommended. I'm also taking 2mg of Mounjaro ever week.

Replies

• jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have been on Mounjaro for two weeks and have lost 6 lbs. I find it really hard to make it to 1500 cal per day. I am simply not hungry. Are you finiding it difficult to get to 1500 cals per day?
  • Bookie_
    Bookie_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m also on Mounjaro and struggle to eat all of my required calories, which is 1200. I’m just not hungry 🤷‍♀️
  • SpinDocLauren
    SpinDocLauren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started my second week of Mounjaro 5mg and am really feeling no appetite. I've been trying to keep up with 1500-1800 calories, so in the morning I'm eating a pita with PB and banana - trying to target nutrient dense things.
  • chesnutlane0413
    Options
    Another one to join the club first shot was yesterday it killed my food craving as well as nicotine, a little discomfort in my belly but better today. 2.5 mg, my blood numbers were really bad. I wish you all success.
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just had my first injection today. Really hoping this helps!!
  • BamaGranna
    BamaGranna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started MJ 3 days ago.. I hope we are all successful with this tool!
  • ourmiraclekids
    ourmiraclekids Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on friday after 2 months on Ozempic. I didnt feel anything happened with Ozempic but i am having appetite suppression on Mounjaro the past 5 days. crossing fingers
  • r4hhrb9xkf
    r4hhrb9xkf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started with my first dose 4 days ago. Immediately had food and wine appetites go away. Just learning how to navigate daily caloric intake. No side effects yet unless that big 2 hour nap today was part of it. Good luck everyone!
  • cbc4deb
    cbc4deb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started Mounjaro in Dec, currently taking 5mg. Here are some habits that have helped me:
    1. Eat protein first
    2. Eating oat bran with applesauce and prune juice to help with constipation
    3. Taking Mirelax if constipation gets too bad
    4. Do IF in the morning until I drink a qt of water. Takes hours to finish.

Best wishes to all in their journey ❤️