Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Healthy snack ideas

Minevera_Miny
Minevera_Miny Posts: 1 Member
Hi,
I'm new here and I need some help with healthy snack ideas. I literally have no healthy stuff in my house I don't live alone and all there is chips, gummys etc and google anit helpfully so any ideas? 🤷‍♀️

Replies

• PurplePenguinnn
    PurplePenguinnn Posts: 32 Member
    Get everyone on board !. Apple and peanut butter, popcorn, cheese and ham slice, strawberry whip cream. *portion of any thing you deem bad for you. Celery and peanut butter, boiled eggs, roasted vegs.
    cottage cheese. peppers and dip. yogurt, I hope this helps. I measure everything out into 200 cal. have it ready to go. Your going to have a hard time if others are eating things you love and you cannot. Maybe they can eat that stuff while on the way home . I hope this helps
  • ctreprtrs
    ctreprtrs Posts: 5 Member
    I really love having low cal soups on hand and in the freezer in individual portions. Fills me up til dinner.
    If your others are old enough, maybe ask them to help you. They can look up healthy and filling snack recipes and join you in eating what you’ve all made. In correct portions, of course.
    Best of luck.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    I've definitely been in your shoes. My spouse used to eat so many treats before bed, right in front of me, while I was trying to lose weight.

What worked for me was keeping my own stash of treats that no one else was allowed to touch. So if I felt like I was craving something cause my spouse was eating junk, then I just ate one of my own treats. Worked well for me.