How can I connect MFP to my new Galaxy Watch?

Options
darrenoke5
darrenoke5 Posts: 1 Member
The Galaxy Watch uses software called Wear OS. It isn't one of the apps listed that MFP connects to, but...millions of people must have Galaxy Watches, so I'm wondering if there isn't a way to do this? I do have my watch synced with Samsung Health, and MFP does connect to Samsung Health, but it isn't updating my step count or any other exercise.

My overall goal is to get this data into Trainerize...which my personal trainer has me using in conjunction with MFP to track everything. (But do I really have to get my info to go from Galaxy Watch >> Samsung Health >> MyFitnessPal >> Trainerize???)

Answers

• Eloise2907
    Eloise2907 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Fold 4 connected to Samsung Health. Health has all my info, but it is not connecting to MFP. It did with my Galaxy Watch 4 and Fold 3, so I'm not sure how to make this work now. Any assistance would be appreciated. I have unnstalled/reinstalled but that did not work. Thank you! Elly44
  • Eloise2907
    Eloise2907 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Eloise2907 wrote: »
    I also have Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Fold 4 connected to Samsung Health. Health has all my info, but it is not connecting to MFP. It did with my Galaxy Watch 4 and Fold 3, so I'm not sure how to make this work now. Any assistance would be appreciated. I have unnstalled/reinstalled but that did not work. Thank you! Elly44

This issue is resolved. I accidentally came across a service in Samsung Health that I've not seen before. It's Health Platform. It had to be installed and all permissions given. That fixed it. Maybe this will help someone else.
    Elly44
This discussion has been closed.