Starting Insanity September 1, anyone else?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jflores8411
    Options
    Its definitely hard but not impossible...We can do this :)...Add me please...I can use the motivation and support!
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Come and join the Insanity Group... by doing this, we all look like we are SAnity.
  • CheesyBites
    Options
    I'm going to start insanity on the 16th. Anyone wants to join me?
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i started today! could definintely use some motivation/support - how is everyone doing who is further along??

height: 5'8"
    weight: 168
    goal weight: ~150
  • CheesyBites
    Options
    i started today! could definintely use some motivation/support - how is everyone doing who is further along??

height: 5'8"
    weight: 168
    goal weight: ~150

Wishing you tons of luck! I hope you achieve the results you want! :D How was your day 1?
  • debjhigh
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new here. I started Insanity on September 10. Calves are killing me! Determined to stick to it though!
  • debjhigh
    Options
    My stats are close to yours sudzie88!

172 lbs
    5'8"
    Goal: 140
  • manchoi2000
    manchoi2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First fit test on 7th Sept: Second fit test on 18th Sept (today):

Switch kicks = 53 79
    Power jacks = 33 40
    Power knees = 78 96
    Power jumps = 17 26
    Globe jumps = 5 7
    Suicide jumps = 5 10
    Push-up jacks = 3 10
    Low plank oblique = 12 24

Very pleased with myself *smug mode*
  • sudzie88
    Options
    Sorry I am bad at checking this! I am now 10 days in - feeling pretty good but definitely tired and feeling sore. Nervous about month 2 and how much longer the workouts get, but I still have a few weeks until then. I'll post my fit test progress when I do it for the second time on Friday!

How is your insanity challenge going?
  • sudzie88
    Options
    First fit test on 7th Sept: Second fit test on 18th Sept (today):

Switch kicks = 53 79
    Power jacks = 33 40
    Power knees = 78 96
    Power jumps = 17 26
    Globe jumps = 5 7
    Suicide jumps = 5 10
    Push-up jacks = 3 10
    Low plank oblique = 12 24

Very pleased with myself *smug mode*

Amazing! Great job! I have my second fit test on Friday - I hope I have half the progress you had!! Did you weigh yourself or measure inches as well? I'm debating whether to do that.
  • froggyeyes1234
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm starting insanity again on september 23. I tried it two months ago but then gave up at the end of my first week. This time its for real. For people who this is there first time doing insanity omg your gonna cry and wish you never found insanity. But if you stick with it you will definitely see results. you gotta push and im gonna definitely try this time to see it through. when i quit at the end of my first i did see that my arms were getting toned. so that means something right. So everyone lets do it and fit in those pant we love and adore.