Scanner

Options
2»

Replies

• GetZaaZaaFit
    GetZaaZaaFit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m not happy about it either. It’s a bad move. That feature was so helpful. I guess I’ll go back to using it like I did back in the day before the scanner option came out.
    But honestly, it’s a bad move MyFitnessPal. You should really think about your users and the majority of people who use the app who can’t/won’t pay for a membership.
    Bad business move.
    I’ve already started looking at other apps to help save time with my daily routine.
    Thanks for all the good years tho, we shall see what happens here I’m the next few weeks. May leave, may stay. Idk yet. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • cats99
    cats99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just logged on and found out about the scanner being taken from the free version.Deleting app. Much too expensive in this economic environment to pay premium for just one aspect of it.
  • DragonRider17
    DragonRider17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so disappointed. I just found the motivation to re-download the app and set everything up, only to find that they've made it premium only, which I can't afford. I don't mind seeing ads and I'm not too bothered about macros, so I don't need premium otherwise. My plan is to use the month's free trial to scan and save as many of my regular foods as I can, and then see if I can get by without it. If not, I guess I'll have to find another app because £15.99 per month is ridiculous.