Not success yet but progress.. a bit pic heavy

Options
ElliottTN
ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
So I'm not going to claim this as a success yet but more as a work in progress as my goal is to go down 10 more pounds then start a bulk to put on some muscle. So holding breath and posting pics. Hope I don't blind anyone.

First the before: Don't know why I let myself get like this and kinda embarrassed to show but here we go while I have the courage to do it.

236 lbs @ 5'10.

vx2io1.jpg

2z9i5vm.png

Now here is my current work in progress, sorry for the craptastic pics, my phone camera is on its last leg.

@ 175 lbs

Back:
27xlypv.jpg

Leg:
25kmu1j.jpg

Side:
2yywms3.jpg

Front:
2luw9ax.jpg

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    how is that not a success?? well done!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    you are totally a success. and hot.
  • dcazll
    dcazll Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Seriously, is that the same person in the before and after pics? Amazing progress, well done!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I would count that as a great success and a great work in progress. I think you should too.

I had to look twice at the AFTER pics to make sure that was really you!
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Looks good to me!
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    !! that IS success !! you look great :smile:
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    Well done!
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    amazing progress/success! Well done!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    i understand what you mean about being progress. I think i will forever be in progress mode. You have come a long way already though. Keep it up and keep striving for something.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Damn impressive, i want those abs showing you already got.
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look fabulous!!! :wink:
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    OMG. WTF.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You wouldn't call this success?!?! WUT?:huh:

Man... it seems I have a very distorted definition of success. Because this damn sure looks like "success" to me. :tongue:
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    how is that not a success?? well done!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    you are totally a success. and hot.
    Calm down. There's a lady in the first pic. He's taken. :laugh:
    Seriously, is that the same person in the before and after pics? Amazing progress, well done!
    I was wondering the same thing. LOL.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Ok...you might not be at your final 'success', but I would classify the difference as a success still. =P You look great! Keep it up.
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wowee! Your other half must feel like she has a new man in her life!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I posted and made myself walk away a bit bc I am still a bit shy but wanted to post and keep it up for my own motivation. Sadly I am still nervous to even take my shirt off in front of anyone. In fact I have probably been in more pictures these past couple of months than I have in years bc my self-esteem is finally starting to come back.

I call it my work in progress instead of my success pics because I think in 10 more pounds I can finally get that annoying flab off the bottom of my chest and my abs will be visible instead of just poking through. I believe 10 more pounds should do it but we shall see. Then its off for a clean bulk to try to get some muscle mass on there. This past month is about the first time I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, wish me luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!