Pie Chart

Options
I suddenly can't get the pie chart I used to have under my daily diary. It was very helpful to see how I was doing with calorie percentages for carbs, protein & fiber. Must I go to premium to get it back? I'm not getting any answers from myfitnesspal help.

Replies

• no1racefan2
    no1racefan2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Did you change what you were tracking by chance? My pie chart disappeared when I stopped tracking carbs and started tracking something else. It came back when I changed it back. You have to track carbs/fat/protein in order for the pie chart to show up.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    That area tracks calories, nutrients and macros. The calories and macros are in pie chart form but the nutrients are in a bar/percentage form, did you accidentally hit the "nutrients tab? I do not have premium and I can see my pie chart.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,863 Member
    Options
    Basic question: Are you talking about the web browser version of MFP, or the phone/tablet app version of MFP? It's different, between the two, so it's hard to give you an answer without knowing which you're using.

I think it may be gone from the web version, but it's in the Nutrients tab in the phone/tablet app.

(I have premium, and it doesn't show up on the web diary page now. I don't know if there's a way to get it, because I mostly use the phone app for that kind of thing, in the rare cases where I care. Usually, I just look at my gram totals, which are easy to see in either version.)
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Oops spoke too soon, I see on the app my macros pie chart is gone now and is in bar graph form. Still provides the same info though.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,350 Member
    Options
    Week view is a bar graph, day view is a pie chart 🙂