QUICK ADD - macros and calories not adding up?

Options
stephkeating81
stephkeating81 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 2022 in Food and Nutrition
Hi all

I'm planning on eating lunch at Tortilla today and their website has a really handy nutrition calculator tool where u pick what you're having (for me will be a naked chicken salad bowl with lots of toppings lol) and it tells you the macros for your choices. However when I go to log this under the Quick Add function when I put the macros in it doesn't add up to same calories as the website is showing me (its more calories on the website than on MFP). Can anyone advise where I'm going wrong please?

Thanks!

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I'm planning on eating lunch at Tortilla today and their website has a really handy nutrition calculator tool where u pick what you're having (for me will be a naked chicken salad bowl with lots of toppings lol) and it tells you the macros for your choices. However when I go to log this under the Quick Add function when I put the macros in it doesn't add up to same calories as the website is showing me (its more calories on the website than on MFP). Can anyone advise where I'm going wrong please?

Thanks!
    I haven’t tried to use any of the tracking functions on this site in a long time but it used to be that the entire database was user maintained with a *kitten* ton of inaccuracies. It’s probably not you