Your stories with Acai Berry Flush

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Wendy, and I'm considering trying out the Acai Berry Flush/diet. I had a baby a little over a year ago, and I'm having trouble losing that last 20 lbs!:sad: I've already lost 40+ lbs in the past year; I did it slow so it hopefully won't come back! But I'm still 15-20 lbs over what my doctor says I need to be. Now I've been running/walking on a treadmill for a couple of weeks now and still no change. I go 2 miles/40 minutes, trying to get up to 4x a week, but right now I'm only at 2x a week. It's hard to do it as much as I'd like with a baby and two other kids, a husband, laundry, etc, etc.
So now I've just barely heard of this Acai Berry flush that may help, but I'm a little leery if it's all that great as what I've heard about.
Please share your success or failures with this if you have any!!
Thanks,
Wendy

Replies

• amkelley
    amkelley Posts: 81
    Options
    Hey- I tried it after my first son was about 9 months old last year....I probably lost a couple pounds but nothing drastic. I only did the drink and it didnt really flush me the way I thought it should!! Anyway- I had my second son this January and have lost 55 lbs since the day I had him by mainly walking 5 times a week. I put the boys in the stroller and go for 45-60 min 5 times a week. I have found more success with that and eating less calories a day than I did using products after I had my oldest. Maybe some others will have a more positive experience with Acai Berry!!!
  • Blessed2BeeAlive
    Blessed2BeeAlive Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We tried Acai Berry pills (a free bottle) & well the people we attempted to get a freebie bottle from took advantage of a credit card number that we didn't give them (don't know how they gained access to it) as it hadn't been used & was in our files for a long time. To say the least, they tried & the credit card company didn't approve so nothing was lost. They tried to harass my husband & he put them in their place, as they tried to charge us for services we never hired them for: all they wanted was money.

I talked to a Health food store lady about Acai Berry & she said it was just a bunch of hype to loose weight. So, please be careful & do not take short cuts, as it isn't healthy for your body. Please see the links below:

Ideal foods that burn fats via you-tube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ML1cAczYI4

Go to this link they recommend & get a free print out:
    http://thedietplans.com/
  • Blessed2BeeAlive
    Blessed2BeeAlive Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also look into T-TAPP.
    Tereasa Tapp

Her exercises are ideal & she has created it to be in alignment with your body & therefore you take the weight off faster. She has video's via You-Tube. Look it up: It is awesome!!
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    I took the pills for two days once and it was like coming down with a case of E. coli. Thought I was dying.