Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

"Add food" search update

In the app, when adding food to my food diary, I can easily search "recent," "frequent," "recipes," etc. for items in those lists without searching the entire myfitnesspal food database, making it easy to find the foods I'm looking for. BUT on the website, the only search bar I see searches the entire food database and NOT just within the recent, frequent, etc. categories, making it very difficult to quickly add the foods that I use a lot. I can scroll down through the lists of recent, etc. foods but there are often several pages and it takes forever to find what I want. Why isn't there an easy and fast way to search just within these categories like there is in the app? I end up doing this weird juggling routine between my laptop and my phone just to add the foods I use all the time. Would it be possible to add this feature to the web application? TIA!
1 votes

Active · Last Updated