Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

FODMAP Tracking and Information

Options
Hello!

I have recently been advised to eat Low FODMAP foods to assist with a diverticula disease. Is it possible for the food tracker to identify High/Low fodmap foods? It would certainly assist with calorie control as well as eating the right foods?

Cheers
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• kite16509
    kite16509 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do not believe that it does. I am using an app to track it, which allows for tracking symptoms, too. I have been on the Fodmap diet for almost a month. I also have diverticular disease.
  • wplevine
    wplevine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This would be a nice addition to my tracking if a food’s fodmap rating could be shown and tracked. Perhaps MyFitnessPal could leverage the data found in the “Fast Fodmap Lookup” app.
  • ktabov
    ktabov Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally agreed! I am using the Monash University FODMAP Diet app. It was the only app that I found to have legitimate information based on real world testing and research.