MFP website is continuously logging me out again. Any suggestions?

klkl10
klkl10 Posts: 49 Member
It's been happening for maybe a week plus. I was being logged out about once every few/couple days and now it is happening either every time I close my browser or leave MFP's site and then return within the same browser session. Either is MFP or Firefox, but it is currently only happening on MFP. I believe my cookie settings are fine and I have privacy.purge_trackers.enabled disabled.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• madgamer82
    madgamer82 Posts: 3 Member
    Same thing for me, only started happening today. Cleared my cookies and that didn't help. I'm on Chrome.
    15822 Posts: 269 Member
    Now that I think about it - same for the last few days.
  • TangoMarkBravo
    TangoMarkBravo Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2022
    Same for me to, from today I think. On Brave browser
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    It's just started happening to me today too - fairly frustrating!!
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,331 Member
    It seems like it just happens that way every few months. You'll be logged in fine forever and then all of a sudden you have to log in every time you open the page. Then it goes back to the way it was. Just one of those MFP things...
  • klkl10
    So not just me, good to hear (hehe). I've sent a ticket in so hopefully they're aware of the issue. Thanks, everyone.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    I’m on iPad, use app. It takes me 2 tries to open app. Every. Single. Time. For a week or two? Or three?
    I can go to more… things like recipes,community, goals, etc. once a day. If I go back to food diary, it won’t let me go back to more… until tomorrow. Hard when you need to tweak a recipe.
  • klkl10
    I haven't been logged out today except for one time. Fingers crossed.
This discussion has been closed.