Ladies are the rumors true about us Blk Guys?

Options

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Yes, they can jump better than the white guys. LOL

jump-bed-brad.gif
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Just wondering what the expectation is.

You mean that: (1) Only 35% Graduate from High School; or That they think "Buying a HOME" is for Suckers; or That most would rather raise a DOG than their KIDS; or That living with one is a "Hard Life"; or That they would rather party than pay child support; or That Sports is their Love and a woman is their Bytch; or That ...let's face it, if a Black Man had a Pecker the size of a Pepsi bottle, would that make him a "Man"! Hetero WOMEN like MEN; ALL women RESPECT MEN.

If you got a Real Life going on a woman will accept your average pecker...yeah 6 inches is avg...and for some women that is too much!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

You mean that: (1) Only 35% Graduate from High School; or That they think "Buying a HOME" is for Suckers; or That most would rather raise a DOG than their KIDS; or That living with one is a "Hard Life"; or That they would rather party than pay child support; or That Sports is their Love and a woman is their Bytch; or That ...let's face it, if a Black Man had a Pecker the size of a Pepsi bottle, would that make him a "Man"! Hetero WOMEN like MEN; ALL women RESPECT MEN.

If you got a Real Life going on a woman will accept your average pecker...yeah 6 inches is avg...and for some women that is too much!

penis-stuff.gif
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Some mofo's ITT need to:
    52e196e1_lighten_up_francis.jpeg
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Some mofo's ITT need to:
    52e196e1_lighten_up_francis.jpeg

^^ This. Except I'm still not down with the watermelon-scented razor burn... :laugh:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Caroline Manzo said these guys like grape soda ...

blkwaterTeam_jpg_490x500_q85.jpg
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    What's a Blk guy? Bacon Lettuce _____? Because the first two parts sound delicious.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    What's a Blk guy? Bacon Lettuce _____? Because the first two parts sound delicious.

Ketchup?
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options

You are the reason god invented yeast infections...
  • Wreckyard
    Options

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllll.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Completely unfounded.

w6.jpg
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    Well grampa was yoruba african in cuba. All my ancestors are african, and now looking at myself? yea, were all very good at sports, something about chicken drives us nuts..Also keep mayonaise away from us, its like kryptonite.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    What do they say about black girls? Just curious.

I am in before the lock so might as well go there.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Size-of-a-Black-Hole.jpg

Nothing escapes!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

I don't know. What?
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    ???getblk.com??
    i thought you couldnt endorse things ? hmmmm????
  • Timshel_
    Options

I don't know. What?

kanye3.gif
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

I don't know. What?

kanye3.gif

Well I can't speak for everyone but I have never dated a guy who made more money than me.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    It's not true for all...

Some of you DO pay child support

:noway:
This discussion has been closed.