Can I get premium for free for healthy food

narasaraju_pa
narasaraju_pa Posts: 3 Member
I am happy in using this application.I have planned 0.5 kg weight loss per week and I could reach since last two months.This app is great help in controlling the food intake.I have started eating in five intervals in stead of three.i hope this has also helped in reduction of weight by 4 kgs in 2 months span.kindly send some more inputs and also consider for premium for free.
Narasa raju

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,468 MFP Staff
    Congrats on your success! You can actually add more meal inputs by doing the following;

On our Website:

Once you've logged in, click on "My Home", then "Settings", then "Diary Settings". At the top of that page you can change your meal names, as well as add up to two additional meals. Be sure to save your changes.

The new meal names will synced to our mobile app the next time the app has a valid internet connection

In our iOS and Android Apps:

Select the menu (or "More") button
    Tap Settings
    Select Diary Settings
    Then "Customize Meal Names"

Once you successfully save the changes, the new meal names will sync to the website.

Bear in mind that this is a global change to all days of your diary. It is not currently possible to have different meal names on different days.
This discussion has been closed.