Suggestions Needed: Smart Scale

Options
ltfitz89
ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
Hey everyone, I have been on and off this app for years and I had been using a Fitbit and the Fitbit Aria smart scale for a long time. I have since switched to an Apple Watch and my Fitbit aria just bit the dust. I want to replace it and I am looking for suggestions. From my Google search Withings Body+ seems to be the one to go with, but I am open to suggestions.

Replies

• knotmel
    knotmel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    We have the Withings Body (no plus) and I like it a lot. It’s a huge improvement from our “dumb” scale (which required you to thump it awake before using it, a practice that was unpleasant enough to prevent me from using it some times), and I love that it records my weight without me having to think about it—all in all I use this more than our previous scale because it’s a pleasure to use. It also does a pretty good job of distinguishing my husband’s weigh-ins from my own (we are about 20 lbs apart)—on the occasions when it attributed the wrong weight to me (when we first got the scale—it doesn’t happen any more), it was easy to delete the wrong entry from the app. I’m 100% satisfied with this scale and would buy it again.